Long gone are the days when one had to go up and down from one shop to another in the sweltering heat to purchase their favorites. With the advent of the internet, and most importantly, Facebook, we have reached the era where we have the convenience of shopping from the comforts of our own homes. With the click of one button, the product is yours and at your doorstep. You get to pick your favorite shoes or accessories from a variety of options- it’s like choosing your favorite item from a delicious range of buffet items!
Foot Closet Dhaka presents you with a series of branded products which will surely sweep you off your feet. Redwan Rashid, a student and an entrepreneur, is the sole owner of Foot Closet Dhaka. Keeping the current trend and generation in mind, Foot Closet Dhaka brings a closet full of happiness for all the brand lovers! The ordering process is not so complex, either. All you have to do is choose that Adidas sneakers you want for your football sessions or that Hugo Boss you want to gift your sweetheart for his birthday; with an advance payment of 20% and after a short wait of 21 days, the product is yours to take! Also, you can pay the remaining 80% up front once you are satisfied with the product in hand. To all the Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors lovers, pick your favorite pair of stilettos or wedges and place your order now! Along with his spectacular collection, Rashid has set our expectations even higher with the promise of bringing in shades and other accessories from Zaara and merger shoes from Jordan air.
Click Here to visit Foot Closet Dhaka’s Facebook Page.
The passion for fashion has led Shifat Imam Priya to start her dream project Ravish which is a fashion house for women. Bringing innovation to her designs is her primary focus and experimentation is something she loves. Let it be colors or fabric, she always has something new to offer. Though she admits to not knowing how to knit or how to sew, she puts her designs to life through the means of embroideries which are created after thorough instructions to the tailors. A wide range of designs are displayed on her Facebook page where you get to select your desired one. Also, you get to select the color and design of choice! The upside Ravish provides is the affordable price rate. Priya ensures her clothes contain flawless perfection and unique designs in terms of embroidery, and provided you want to stand out from the rest of the people in your crowd, you must take a look at it. Orders are placed through Facebook, and payment method is made convenient through usage of Bkash service.
Click Here to visit Ravish’s Facebook Page.
One person you’ll never hear complaining about her work or her study is Shaneela Zahid, because she has a perfect balance of both. In her pursuit of opening a jewelry and cosmetics online page purely out of interest, her page Click & Shop is now thriving and treasured by many. The jaw dropping gorgeous designs will definitely catch your attention at one glance. And if you’re a Body Shop Addict, you’ll get a variety of products from this page. Judging from the reviews from its customers, it seems like she did a splendid job in keeping her clients content.
The beautifully wrapped parcels are definitely going to make your day! Handmade jewelries are the next in line to be launched. She has quite a few plans for the future so in order to stay updated, check out the Facebook page. Now, it’s time to look forward to Zahid’s future plans of bringing in stylish gowns. Lastly, the news that is definitely going to bring a smile on your face-If you order three or more products from Click & Shop, you will receive a complimentary gift!
Click Here to visit Click & Shop’s Facebook Page.
Another name for fashion galore is Ayushee. The colorful kurtis and kameez will surely mesmerize you. Mrs Zeenat Choudhuri , who is a teacher by profession has a huge collection of desi wears and she always adds a twist to them. The stunning color combos and embroidery work will blow your mind! You have the liberty of coming up with your own designs and then hand it over to them; Ayushee ensures that the clothes are crafted beautifully just the way you like it! Starting from gorgeous long dresses to elegant sarees, Ayushee has it all. Once your product is ready, you can take it from their pick up point, which is in Dhanmondi.
Click Here to visit Ayushee’s Facebook Page.
Next time you want to go on a shopping spree, ditch the thought of going to shopping malls and put your Facebook in some good use. All you have to do is just message or call, and your desired product will be delivered at your doorstep!